We are delighted to announce that from September 2021 we will be moving our catering services in house to be provided by the MAC via our central Catering Department, Lourdes Lunches.
- Flexibility to adapt menus and increase special days and themed menus.
- Increased allergen management functionality with the option to allocate adapted menus to children with serious dietary requirements and block certain food choices from being ordered where they contain allergens relevant to your child’s dietary requirements.
- Pay as you go ordering – no need to upload a lump sum to the system and no minimum amounts.
- Consistency of food quality – the food is being transported from one of our own schools meaning we have control over portion sizes and the quality of ingredients.
- Our meal ordering system will be through Parentpay so you will only need to log in to one system.
We look forward to sharing menus and instructions on the new system with you prior to the end of term.